Dealership: North Star Ford
Location: Duluth, MN
Position Type: Part Time
APPLY NOW or APPLY WITH INDEED
We are looking for a part-time Receptionist at NorthStar Ford!
Great Job for Students!! $14.00 an hour starting!
As a receptionist you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our receptionist's duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls. To be successful as a receptionist you should have a vibrant, pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. This role requires availability to work week-night closing shifts and every other Saturday!
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the dealership
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure the customer lounge area is tidy, presentable, and stocked with all necessary items
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, and faxing
- Must have professional attitude and appearance
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Multi-line phone experience is a plus
Candidates must be available to work 3pm-8pm Monday and Tuesdays, and rotating Fridays 3pm - 7pm and Saturdays 8:30am - 6pm.We have had great success with both high school and college students who use this as an opportunity to complete their homework in between their work duties.
Candidates being considered must be willing to submit to a background check and pre-employment drug test.
Apply online through Indeed or in-person, applications can be found at the Front Desk of NorthStar Ford:
1420 Miller Trunk Hwy Duluth MN 55811
NORTHSTAR FORD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER